The RETAIL STARTUP AWARDS is a pitching competition for tech-retail startups and entrepreneurs, happening in Madrid on October 2nd at The Everywhere Store Conference organized by Tlantic. Participants will have the opportunity to share their disruptive ideas with venture capitalists, angel investors, industry experts, media, and potential clients.The winner will walk away with €5.000 in prize money and 3 months of free incubation.
The goal of this initiative is to explore ideas that will contribute to a better management of the customer relationship and interaction:
- Customer Relationship Management (interaction with client, systems handling analysis and support of purchasing decisions);
- New business models for physical store;
- Constant presence of the store with the client in the different phases of the purchase process (decide, go, buy, move, storage, use, keep and maintain);
- Integration of the client in the retailer’s processes;
- Use of mobile during store presence (tracking and push notifications).
Tlantic and Fábrica de Startups are looking for ideas whose value proposition has the potential to be a game changer in the retailing industry by:
- Contributing to the fusion of the physical and online retailing realities;
- Being innovative and unique;
- Having a potentially trend setting idea capable of changing the retailing service and the client’s shopping experience.
The business project must meet a market need in an innovative way and must demonstrate global potential to expand and replicate or scale in larger and growing markets.
You can apply until 15th of September, so don’t miss the opportunity!